Ekobot AB (publ) (FN STO: EKOBOT) today publishes the company's interim report for the period January – March 2022, which can be found on the company's website. During the first quarter of 2022, Ekobot concluded an initial commercial agreement with the customer in the Netherlands. The commercial breakthrough in the Netherlands was a very important milestone for the company. During the first quarter, we continued our important development work on a complete, module-based robot system to enhance the company’s ability to meet the rapidly growing demand for autonomous robot systems. Furthermore, the company registered additional patents concerning its tool system.
Figures in parentheses refer to the corresponding period for the previous year.
- Net sales during the period totaled SEK 0 thousand (0).
- Net earnings for the period totaled SEK -2,425 thousand (-1,736).
- Earnings per share before dilution totaled SEK -1.02 (-1.09).
- Total assets at the end of the period totaled SEK 33,600 thousand (27,799).
- Cash and cash equivalents at the end of the period totaled SEK 9,160 thousand (19,776).
- In February, the company submitted a patent application to the European Patent Office for a tool carrier unit for autonomous agricultural vehicles.
- Ekobot signed letters of intent with three customers in the Netherlands.
- The company received an initial-order for a pilot installation for a customer in the Netherlands.
- The Board resolved on a rights issue, which requires approval by an extraordinary general meeting.
- Ekobot AB has received an initial order for a pilot installation with one of Sweden’s biggest vegetable growers.
Significant events after the end of the period
- In April, the company was awarded project support of approximately SEK 5.7 million from the Swedish Board of Agriculture.
- An extraordinary shareholders meeting held on April 20 resolved to conduct the proposed share issue.