Ekobot AB (publ) (FN STO:EKOBOT) today announced that its interim report for the period January – March 2021 is now available on the company’s website.
“The company has existed since 2017, but the first quarter of 2021 is an important milestone as the company was listed on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market. We now have the muscle we need to move on in this exciting journey.” CEO Erik Jonuks
Financial information for January – March 2021
Figures in parentheses refer to the corresponding period of the previous year.
- Net sales during the period totaled SEK 0 thousand (0).
- Earnings for the period totaled SEK –1,736 thousand (–548).
- Earnings per share, basic, totaled SEK –1.09 SEK (–5.22).
- Total assets at the end of the period amounted to SEK 27,799 thousand (6,873).
- Cash and cash equivalents at the end of the period totaled SEK 19,776 thousand (1,531).
Significant events during the period January – March 2021
- Almi Företagspartner Mälardalen AB demonstrated its confidence in the company by granting a loan of SEK 2.6 million.
- The company was listed on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market on March 15 and at the same time completed a new share issue that raised proceeds of SEK 20.5 million for the company before issue costs.
- The company was a finalist in the innovation competition for the AgTech Challenge and was granted support for market development from the Swedish Board of Agriculture.
Significant events after the end of the period
- Ekobot received EU support and entered into a collaborative project with Europe’s leading agricultural university, Wageningen University & Research.
- On April 15, Erik Jonuks took over as CEO (having formerly held the position of Vice President) when Ulf Nordbeck announced that he had decided to leave his post. Ulf maintains his commitment to the company but now only as a board member.
- On April 15, Tomas Täuber was appointed as the new CTO. Tomas is an experienced leader with a solid technical background.
The full report is attached as PDF and is available on the company’s website:
For more information, please contact:
Ekobot AB (publ)
Phone: +46 703 850 890
Based in Västerås, Ekobot AB (publ)’s business is based on the concept of developing, manufacturing and selling autonomous agricultural robots that enable efficient precision cultivation where weeds are controlled with minimal or zero use of herbicides. The company’s vision is to supply the agricultural sector with a long-term sustainable alternative for reducing or completely eliminating chemical spraying when cultivating crops for human consumption. The company is listed on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market. For more information, see Ekobot’s website www.ekobot.se. Augment Partners AB, tel. +46 8- 604 22 55, email: email@example.com, is the company’s Certified Adviser.